ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level
The Foundation Level qualification is aimed at professionals who need to demonstrate practical knowledge of the fundamental concepts of software testing. This includes people in roles such as test designers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers, user acceptance testers and IT Professionals.
The Foundation Level qualification is also appropriate for anyone who needs a basic understanding of software testing, such as project managers, quality managers, software development managers, business analysts, IT directors and management consultants.
Please contact us via:
| 3 Days|
| 9:00 - 17:00|
2019 Public Class Schedule
- 29-31 Jan 2019
- 26-28 Feb 2019
- 26-28 Mar 2019
- 23-25 Apr 2019
- 28-30 May 2019 (Last Week Registration)
- 25-27 Jun 2019 (Open for Registration)
- 23-25 Jul 2019 (Open for Registration)
- 27-29 Aug 2019 (Open for Registration)
- 24-26 Sep 2019 (Open for Registration)
- 29-31 Oct 2019 (Open for Registration)
- 26-28 Nov2019 (Open for Registration)
- 24-26 Dec 2019 (Open for Registration)
35,000 THB (exclude VAT 7%)
This course has no prerequisites however it is suggested that candidates have at least six months' practical experience in a professional testing
| Course Objective|
- Use a common language for efficient and effective communication with other testers and project stakeholders.
- Understand established testing concepts, the fundamental test process, test approaches, and principles to support test objectives.
- Design and prioritize tests by using established techniques; analyze both functional and non-functional specifications (such as performance and usability) at all test levels for systems with a low to medium level of complexity.
- Execute tests according to agreed test plans, and analyze and report on the results of tests.
- Write clear and understandable incident reports.
- Effectively participate in reviews of small to medium-sized projects.
- Be familiar with different types of testing tools and their uses; assist in the selection and implementation process.
- Chapter 1 - Fundamentals of software testing
- Chapter 2 - Testing across the software lifecycle
- Chapter 3 - Static techniques
- Chapter 4 - Test design techniques
- Chapter 5 - Test management
- Chapter 6 - Tool support for testing
|Who should attend|| This course is designed for:|
- Test Analysts and prospective testers looking to improve their testing knowledge.
- Anyone looking to understand software testing principles and terminology.
- Testers looking to accredit their skills for recognition among employers, clients and peers.
- Anyone looking to understand software testing terminology.
- Book I - Study Material
- Book II - Questions for Class Exercise / Practice Exam / Mock Exam / Sample Exam
- Book III - Answers for Class Exercise / Practice Exam / Mock Exam / Sample Exam