This policy applies to information we collect on www.testit.co.th about visitors to our website and people who register their personal data with us.
- PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
- INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM USERS WHO REGISTER THEIR PERSONAL DATA WITH US - we will obtain your personal information when you registered service with us which are name, address, phone number, email, purchase and invoice history, full tax invoice information.
- PERSONAL DATA USED - we may use your personal data for the following marketing purposes:
- Conducting and completing transactions (e.g., processing orders and payments; providing products or services that have been requested)
- Providing customer service (e.g., responding to queries and requests; informing you about service status and product updates; upcoming events; training courses and exam updaed via sending you alerts and newsletters)
- Conducting market research and improving customer service (e.g., conducting market research or surveys; performing market analysis; managing and enhancing our products and services; developing new products and services)
- Conducting marketing activities and promotions (e.g., sending alerts, newsletters, marketing materials and invitations from us)
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations and other requirements (e.g., providing assistance to law enforcement agencies, regulatory authorities and other governmental agencies; performing internal audits)
- NON-DISCLOSURE - we will strive to ensure that the use, disclosure and / or transfer of your Personal Data for the purposes you have been notified of and consented to are permitted under applicable laws and regulations. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personal Data to third parties.
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA - we maintain reasonable safeguards for this Site to protect against unauthorized disclosure, use, alteration or destruction of the Personal Data you provide on the Site. Unauthorized access from external will be control throug
- Firewall to limit acess from external
- Virus software protection
- UPDATES TO THIS POLICY - this Policy will be reviewed from time to time to take into account of new laws and technology, changes to our operations and practices and the changing business environment. This policy was last updated on 27 August 2018. If you are unsure whether you are reading the most current version, please feel free to contact us.
If you have any questions about our privacy policies at our Site, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org